Re: Centrino support

From: Dave Jones
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 09:27:39 EST

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 01:35:17PM -0700, Jan Rychter wrote:

> 1. Will cpufreq make it into the standard 2.4 kernels?

We asked Marcelo if he wanted it for 2.4.23, and he didn't object,
so time permitting, it could show up there next time.

> 2. If not, will Alan incorporate swsusp into -ac kernels? (given that
> -ac kernels seem to have cpufreq included)

Very unlikely.

> 3. Where does one get 2.4 cpufreq?

Normally http://www.codemonkey.org.uk/projects/cpufreq
However the box hosting that website dies within a few hours if I restart
apache (Its incredibly underpowered for the load it gets), so plans are
afoot to move it to something that can handle it. Should be back up
(for good this time hopefully) within a week or so.

Dave

--
Dave Jones http://www.codemonkey.org.uk