problem with test3-mm3 and nvidia drivers

From: jjluza
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 11:21:43 EST

I try to compile nvidia drivers (closed sources) with test3-mm3 but it doesn't
work anymore.
I worked with test3-mm1 and older release.
I don't try with test3-mm2.
Is there any change at this point ? I don't ask for a solution (except if
there is an easy way to solve it), I just would like to now if there are some
changes, and if these changes will be kept in the futur.
I will warn the nvidia patch maintainer (minion.de) about it.

thanks