Re: Input issues - key down with no key up

From: Jamie Lokier
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 19:02:00 EST

John Bradford wrote:
> Also, the keyboard I'm using requires Set 3 to operate fully, although
> as it's quite possible that I am the only person on the planet who
> uses this model of keyboard with Linux, that might not be a very valid
> argument :-).

It's unfortunate if there are some keyboards that only work properly
in one mode, and others that need the other mode, given that there is
no way to automatically detect which keyboard is which.

If your keyboard requires Set 3 to operate fully, how does it behave
under Windows? I think it was Andries who said Windows uses translated set 2.

-- Jamie