[no subject]

From: Po-Chou Su
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 08:03:24 EST

Hi all,
If the current code with Linux kernel 2.4.18 will also pick up the first one address it finds ?

I tried my desktop, it always choose the same ipv6 address to internet, but when I check the
soure code, shows as below
/*
* Choose an apropriate source address
* should do:
* i) get an address with an apropriate scope
* ii) see if there is a specific route for the destination and use
* an address of the attached interface
* iii) don't use deprecated addresses
*/
int ipv6_get_saddr(struct dst_entry *dst,
struct in6_addr *daddr, struct in6_addr *saddr)
Why this does not work ? or when it will work ?

Thanks for your suggestion.
PC