Re: *sigh* something is wrong with bkcvs again

From: Larry McVoy
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 14:19:47 EST

This is your message recast in the context of the kernel, or at least
this is what it sounded like to me:

*Sigh*. The kernel oops *again*. How dare you give me this kernel
for free and then break it. Fix it, right now, and I'd like an
apology along with the fix. Hurry up.

Maybe you didn't intend it to sound like that and you'd like to rephrase it.

On Fri, Aug 22, 2003 at 06:27:24PM -0700, Aaron Lehmann wrote:
> At the *root* of a fresh checkout:
>
> $ head -2 Makefile
> #
> # Copyright (c) 2000-2003 Silicon Graphics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
>
> It's the XFS makefile...
> -

---