Re: Input issues - key down with no key up

From: John Bradford
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 07:36:19 EST

> > Do you know what the Japanese keys do under Linux?
>
> I don't recall them doing anything under Linux. I think I've read some
> people say that the Japanese keys yield spaces for them

That is a peculiarity of my keyboard, as far as I know, and it only
happens in Set 2, because the Japanese keys are indistinguishable from
the space bar in that mode. Normal Japanese keyboards produce
distinct codes for the Japanese keys in Set 2, which do nothing by
default on the Linux console.

John.