Re: generate modprobe.conf

From: Tony Lill
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 12:03:59 EST

Bas Mevissen <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hmmm. Strange. But it doesn't look like a kernel problem, but a system
> configuration problem. So I'll take this off LKML and see if I can
> help you by private e-mail.

Unless there's a linux-kernel-broke-my-sytem-but-its-not-really-its-fault
mailing list I can subscribe to, please keep the discussion here. I've
got simmilar problems, and any solution may be enlightening.
--
Tony Lill, Tony.Lill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
President, A. J. Lill Consultants fax/data (519) 650 3571