Complete system freeze running test3, should I investiage?

From: Corrin Lakeland
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 15:39:30 EST

Hi all,

I'm running fairly standard x86 hardware (VIA chipset, athlon, etc.)
The system was quite stable running 2.4, but since upgrading to 2.6
I've had three complete system freezes. Mouse and keyboard frozen,
can't ping, nothing at all in the logs. I was hoping to submit a bug
report but alt-sysrq didn't work. So, would people like me to
investigate further (and if so, how?) or shall I just ignore it?

Corrin