CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT hardwired in 2.6.0-test4-bk2 ?

From: Nicolas Mailhot
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 13:31:12 EST

Hi,

I'm testing acpi changes and unfortunately all the debug messages
overflow the log buffer. So I decided to increase CONFIG_LOG_BUF_SHIFT
in .config (there was a menu entry for this at some time in menuconfig
but I can't find it anymore).

Anyway no matter what I do the value seems to be reseted to 14 at build
time. Is there a way to cleanly change it without poking directly into
the kernel source code ?

Regards,

[ Please CC me answers as I only skim the list via marc ]

--
Nicolas Mailhot