Re: 500 typos (94 uniques) fixed in 2.4.22 + link to diff included

From: Stephane LOEUILLET
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 17:20:08 EST

> The script : http://www.leroutier.net/kernel-typo-diffmaker.pl.txt
> The typo list : http://www.leroutier.net/typos.base

latest version of typos.base contains 94 unique typos
(around 560, counting repetitions)

Generated diff available, against kernel 2.4.22 final :
http://www.leroutier.net/typos.diff.bz2

most part of changes are in comments, or in documentation but there are
some in code (incomming => incoming in bluetooth,X25 and interupt->
interrupt in ppc64,ipmi)

this diff contains 2 manually edited changes :
1) addresses => adresses : (in fact, revert to 2.4.22 code) : it is a comment
in french

2) errorr => error : i'll have to refine my script to deal with that one

That's all for now.

If you want one for 2.6, do it yourself using my script because i'm on a slow
link here (56Kb/s) and i don't have a recent dev-source actually here.

++

Stephane LOEUILLET