Re: 2.4.22pre7aa1: unresolved in sk98lin

From: Marc-Christian Petersen
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 02:26:17 EST

On Tuesday 02 September 2003 01:46, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

Hi Andrea,

> > depmod: *** Unresolved symbols in
> > /lib/modules/2.4.22-pre7-aa1/kernel/drivers/net/sk98lin/sk98lin.o
> > depmod: __udivdi3
> There are several functions triggering this problem, and it's a mainline
> 2.4 problem (I don't see anything specific to my tree).
> I'm CCing the authors of the driver, is there a new version or are we the
> first triggering it? I can fix it myself but I'd prefer to avoid any
> duplication since it's not a one liner.

the problem is _was_ the sk98lin driver, but this problem is gone for a very
long time now. 2.4.23-pre* will get an update in the next days with sk98lin
v6.17 (current 6.02 is in mainline) and the problem is gone with it.

Or at least, I don't get the unresolved symbols problem with it ;)

ciao, Marc