Re: 2.6.0-test4, psmouse doesn't autoload, CONFIG_SERIO doesn't module

From: snpe
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 12:09:38 EST

Hello,
I think that a problem is module-init program insmod
insmod don't load any module.I tried for psmouse next :
insmod psmouse
Can't open 'psmouse': No such file or directory
modprobe psmouse
modprobe work
I use module-init-tools 0.9.13 and kernel 2.6.0-test4 (MDK 9.1 and I have to delete -static when compile insmod)
module-init-tools-0.9.14-pre1 don't compile - libsupport.h dosen't exists

regards