RE: Driver Model

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 13:35:07 EST

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Alan Cox wrote:

> On Mer, 2003-09-03 at 18:38, Andre Hedrick wrote:
> > The fact that GPL_ONLY horse sh*t exists means there is a restriction on
> > usage. So "GPL_ONLY" has in effect violated GPL, by imposing restrictions
> > of usage. People will say that I am nuts and have spent to much time in
> > the disk drive layers and my brain has not stopped spinning to reconnect
> > to the stem.
>
> Mummy there's a troll on the list again...
>
> The GPL itself says that derivative works must be GPL. The GPL_ONLY
> stuff just helps make that clear.

Gee I should follow other peoples advice about it takes two idiots to
argue in public, and not reply to the "troll bait".

So I wait for your political crap and ideas of making it impossible for
businesses with IP and property that is not and will never be open to work
inside or with Linux.

So with your bait and troll rants, I will challenge you and the rest of
the GPL only pinheads, to the pre-loader module issue which is gpl'd.

What are you going to do now? Sue, send laywers, please I invite and beg
you to do so. The "freed_symbols" project just got energized!

Cheers,

Andre

PS I am bold enough to sign my name to such issues ...