Re: minor TMPDIR fix

From: Michael Still
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 07:51:37 EST

On Wed, 3 Sep 2003, Sam Ravnborg wrote:

Sam, Mr Beverage (or can I just call you Carbonated?)

> On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 12:27:26PM -0700, carbonated beverage wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Just a small fix to make the makeman script use $TMPDIR from the
> > environment if it's set.

> Michael Still contributed this script - I have added him in to:

Thanks for the patch... I'm playing with that script at the moment, so the
timing was really good from my perspective. I'll be sending an update to
LKML in the next few days, and I'll include this.

Thanks,
Mikal

--

Michael Still (mikal@xxxxxxxxxxx) | "All my life I've had one dream,