Re: [BUG?] usb won't work with kernel 2.4.22

From: Sven Köhler
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 07:43:51 EST

I got the same probleme with K7S5A/SiS735 and it doesn't come from USB.
I found that the acpi upgrade between 2.4.22-rc2 and 2.4.22-rc3 break the USB detection. I made a fall-back diff about this.
I discussed about this with Andrew de Quincey on acpi mailing-list. His last acpi global patch correct this problem too but I don't know if it will be implemented.

Well, Thx. I've got the same board (K7S5A), so it should work for me too.