Re: swsusp: revert to 2.6.0-test3 state

From: Henning P. Schmiedehausen
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 10:36:33 EST

Patrick Mochel <mochel@xxxxxxxx> writes:

>> model/swsusp until we have -test3 functionality back, then start
>> taking your patches).

>That's fine. Do what you want at your own pace, with your own code.

The attitude of the both of you basically means "Windows XP" for
anyone wanting to do _anything_ useful with their laptop besides
trying to test out new kernels and new any exciting ways to break
suspend/resume. You might want to reevaluate your positions to
actually accomplish anything.

ATM all I see is "this is my toy" - "no, this is my toy" from both of
you.

Regards
Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen INTERMETA GmbH
hps@xxxxxxxxxxxx +49 9131 50 654 0 http://www.intermeta.de/

freelance consultant -- Jakarta Turbine Development -- hero for hire

"Dominate!! Dominate!! Eat your young and aggregate! I have grotty silicon!"
-- AOL CD when played backwards (User Friendly - 200-10-15)