Problem on linux-kernel-2.6.0-test3

From: Muthukumar
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 00:10:18 EST

Hello all ,

I am muthukumar working in squid development ,for the developmet in
epoll,i have tried to compile the kernel-2.6 with IA64 support on
IA64 platform.

But in the compilation i am getting the error as

HOSTCC scripts/lxdialog/checklist.o
In file included from scripts/lxdialog/checklist.c:24:
scripts/lxdialog/dialog.h:29:20: curses.h: No such file or
directory
In file included from scripts/lxdialog/checklist.c:24:
scripts/lxdialog/dialog.h:127: error: parse error before
"use_colors"

And so many lines because there is no file as
include CURSES_LOC
as in scripts/lxdialog/dialog.h

So please give soem instructions about this to me.

Then weather feature versions are having this problems..

So please if u know then reply to me.

Thanks
Mvthv