Re: Do I have to buy a license to use BK for kernel development?

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 00:21:47 EST

Hi.

I did read the license and am happy to comply with it. I was wondering
if there's something that is failing to work properly. Are there details
somewhere on how BK expects to be able to send the data, or how it can
be made to try to send it?

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
-- Romans 5:6, NIV.