s390 patches: Descriptions.

From: Martin Schwidefsky
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 12:17:10 EST

Hi Linus,
I have 7 patches for you, all of them affect only s390. The patches are
against linux-bk as of 2003/09/11.

Short descriptions:
1) The usual base bug fix collection for s390.
2) Kconfig update. Arnd added a condition to BLK_DEV_FD in
drivers/block/Kconfig so that we can use it in the s390 config.
In addition the s390 block device configs now reside in
drivers/s390/block/Kconfig where they belong.
3) Guillaume Morin tested xpram on a 64 bit machine and found some bugs.
4) Some bug fixes/improvements for the common i/o layer.
5) dasd format fix. Now unformatted dasd device can be accessed with 2.6.
6) s390 network driver fixes.
7) s390 docu update.

blue skies,
Martin.