Respond

From: markedeozo
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 18:20:39 EST

Address: allansheriff@xxxxx
Dear,
My Name is Allan Sheriff,an Iraqis National from the Kurds and an
Accountant in Oil refinery in Durra. Since U.S.strike Iraqi, few days to
the expiration of the 48 hours Ultimatum, before the strike I moved $45.5M
dollars call-deposit to Security Company in Accra Ghana for safe-keeping.
In my capacity as the accountant to the oil refinery in durra, I was the
only person aware of this financial transaction call-deposit with the
security company in Ghana, to be released to whom I will introduce to the
security company as the beneficiary of the call- deposit of $45.5M, whom
the oil installation company is been owed.
Now that the situation is not condusive for me to go to Iran, I am
appealing to you if I can present you as the beneficiary of the call-
deposit to the security company for the release of the deposit to your
Account or any of your destination as part of the money being owed to you
by Durra oil Refinery Company Iraq. As soon as this deposit is released to
your Account by the security company,I will come over to meet you for
disbursement 30%-70%.
On your acceptance on this transaction I will send to you the deposit slip
Certificate for the call deposit to you as the beneficiary to be release to
you as part of the funds owed to you by Durra Oil Refinery company Iraq. I
will be coming up to invest the money in viable areas of business once it
is shifted to you.
You can contact me through my E-mail address: allansheriff@xxxxx
Awaiting your quick response, and do send your private telephone number for
oral discussion.
Best Regards,
Allan Sheriff