Firt time use 2.6.x :-)

From: haiquy
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 22:00:37 EST

Hi,

Just set everything up and running, fairly satisfied and good. Some problem with
sound recording which belong to alsa; even I use the 0.9.6 version of alsa and I
still can not record it, and only happen with my 815 box. I got the other box
use the same 810 sound driver and it works just fine.

Some one said ppp OOP with 2.6.0-test5. Not here, pppd runs smoothly :-)

Very good work. I wish if alsa work for me too,

Huh, still have to reboot to run 2.4.23-pre3, ltmodem has not yet available for
2.6 and external modem is noisy :-)

Thank you all

Steve Kieu

PGP Key http://skieu.myftp.org/pub/steve-pub.key