RE: People, not GPL [was: Re: Driver Model]

From: Alan Cox
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 12:46:22 EST

On Sad, 2003-09-13 at 01:29, Matt D. Robinson wrote:

> FUD, Inc. If these really did exist, they would be more commonly

It has happened. If you want to call me a liar feel free. Its your right
in a free society. It doesn't change the facts however.

Adding hooks for a proprietary module is a dubious practice. Doing it as
part of a two way arrangement with a proprietary vendor producing a non
free module is extremely unwise indeed.