Re: 2.6-test4 problems: suspend and touchpad

From: Nicolae Mihalache
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 16:40:04 EST

Nicolae Mihalache wrote:

Patrick Mochel wrote:

It does not. Could you please try removing the module before you suspend?

Yes, removing and readding the module does the trick.
Unfortunately I've seen that something else does not work after resume: my USB mouse.
But for some reason I can not remove the usbcore module, the kernel says it's in use.

I see that the mouse is not even powered. It's an optical mouse and the light stays switched off.

mache