RE: ACPI fixes

From: Brown, Len
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 17:34:31 EST

Marcelo,
Yes, these are integrated, I'll update the version# and send you a pull
request later today.

Note the new URL:

http://linux-acpi.bkbits.net/linux-acpi-release-2.4.23

Is the tree dedicated for you to do pulls into 2.4.23

http://linux-acpi.bkbits.net/linux-acpi-test-2.4.23

Is the test tree where we'll stage things before dropping them into the
release tree. We'll cook Andrew's change here.

There are 2.4.22 versions of these trees also, for people who want the
latest ACPI backported into 2.4.22. (actually I don't back-port, I
integrate into the 2.4.22 tree and then pull forward into the 2.4.23
tree)

Thanks,
-Len