Re: laptop mode for 2.4.23-pre4 and up

From: Norbert Preining
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 06:44:44 EST

Hi Jens!

On Mit, 17 Sep 2003, Jens Axboe wrote:
> Here's a fresh one against current BK, could you please give it a go?

I patched my 2.4.23-pre4 together with some other patches and this one
and it worked. I am still using the laptop-mode.sh script from your
original posting (echo "30 500 0 0 $AGE $AGE 60 20 0" > /proc/sys/vm/bdflush
for start etc)

> +Laptop mode

[...]

> +desribed above. See the laptop-mode.sh script for how to do that.

Should this script be included in the readme?

Best wishes

Norbert

Norbert Preining <preining AT logic DOT at> Technische Universität Wien