Re: Keyboard problems: magic key + h stuck, and keyboard errors,stuckkeys with 2.6.0-test5-bk3

From: Shawn Starr
Date: Wed Sep 17 2003 - 22:30:05 EST

Issue 1: magic key + h noise

I have determined that LILO on the remote box is feeding noise back to the
other machine while it's booted. When I commented the serial port in
inittab and init q'd. Shut the other machine down and brought it up. I saw
no such noise spewed out.

This is not a kernel issue.

As for the keyboard sticky issue other users are reporting this as well.

Shawn S.