How does one get paid to work on the kernel?

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Thu Sep 18 2003 - 15:03:20 EST

Hi all.

I'm about to finish my present employment, and have wondered about the
possibility of getting paid to finish off the 2.4 version of Software
Suspend and do the port to 2.6. How does one go about seeing if anyone
might be interested in funding such a project for a few months?

Regards,

Nigel
--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
-- Romans 5:6, NIV.