Re: How does one get paid to work on the kernel?

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 02:59:51 EST

There is support in the current kernel for Software Suspend, but the 2.4
version contains a lot of extra functionality that isn't present in 2.6
at the moment. (Support for HighMem, swap files, asynchronous I/O, a
nicer user interface, compression...).

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless,
Christ died for the ungodly.
-- Romans 5:6, NIV.