Re: [ANNOUNCE] slab information utility

From: Robert Love
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 00:26:44 EST

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 01:17, William Lee Irwin III wrote:

> I wrote something I called this earlier on; I'll withdraw any claim of
> mine on the name since this utility is clearly superior to it and I'd
> rather endorse it than my own creation.

Sweet. Hope you like it. I think its very valuable during all sorts of
kernel debugging (or even simple administrating), because everything is
tied into the slab layer but /proc/slabinfo, while useful information,
is impossible to grok.

This is actually inspired (although not really based on) Martin Bligh's
vmtop perl script. I just checked in a little "thanks" to him into the
man page ;-)

Robert Love