Re: log-buf-len dynamic

From: Andrea Arcangeli
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 16:08:51 EST

On Tue, Sep 23, 2003 at 02:51:21AM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 09:48:33PM +0200, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:
> > Date: 2003/08/26 19:28:13
> > Author: willy
>
> Must be a different willy.
>
> > I added the config line to all archs. I used copy paste, so either I broke them
> > all, either none. I'll start a compilation on my alpha while I'm on the way
> > home, to check. I you have questions, please do ask.
>
> ... because I don't have an Alpha ;-)

;)

if Marcelo would be using open source code to exports the patchsets in
his tree, we could fix it to add the email address along the name in the
checkin logs metadata, to avoid this sort of mistakes.

Andrea - If you prefer relying on open source software, check these links:
rsync.kernel.org::pub/scm/linux/kernel/bkcvs/linux-2.[45]/
http://www.cobite.com/cvsps/
svn://svn.kernel.org/linux-2.[46]/trunk