Re: log-buf-len dynamic

From: viro
Date: Tue Sep 23 2003 - 23:28:31 EST

On Wed, Sep 24, 2003 at 05:56:29AM +0200, Andrea Arcangeli wrote:

> But I guess I'd better go away as you ask since I feel like nobody
> understands why I'm not using it despite I'm trying to explain it a few
> times already.

Three letters: TMI. Look, if you really wanted you could post
the description of your favorite positions and comparative study of
their effects on your productivity. Once. It would certainly raise
a lot of eyebrows, but that would be it. But if you kept explaining your
preferences again and again and again, people would get annoyed. And
if you would get into a habit of making recommendations to other folks,
people would get *really* annoyed. Fast. And that's pretty much what's
happening.