Re: [2.6.0-test4,5,6] [APM] when do you expect to get APM workingagain?

From: Michael Schierl
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 14:11:30 EST

Felipe Alfaro Solana schrieb:

> It's working fine for me, but I still need to unload some modules before
> trying to suspend. In my case, I must remove the CardBus/PCMCIA modules,
> the sound drivers and UHCI-HCD for my system to suspend and then resume
> properly.

I now removed several things from my test6 kernel:

- CardBus/PCMCIA support
- Networking support
- Mouse support
- Sound support
- Parallel port support
- USB
- AGP
- Framebuffer support and all other graphics support except
vga console
- IDE CDROM and floppy disk Support
- ISA bus support
- P'n'P support

and maybe some more things I forgot now

However, no change (except I get lots of errors from services while
booting) - it freezes after the hard disk is shut down.

Any other ideas?

Michael