Re: RFC: [2.6 patch] disallow modular IPv6

From: David Woodhouse
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 05:16:01 EST

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 03:01 -0700, David S. Miller wrote:
> Then let's agree to disagree.

That's what I suggested 50 minutes ago :)

As I said, it's a matter of taste. The idea that CONFIG_xxx_MODULE
should be removed from visibility during the vmlinux build is not
limited to myself and Adrian alone. We can revisit it during 2.7
development.

I won't be spending time on it myself at least until after sleep_on() is
already dead, but I'm sure someone will offer it as a 'cleanup'.

--
dwmw2