Re: PROBLEM: <oops when unplugging USB Flash disk, somewhere in SCSI subsystem>

From: Knezevic Nikola
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 15:04:09 EST

Congrats, the problem isn't there anymore:))

Now (with -test6), when I plug in my USB flash disk, SCSI subsystem
isn't up (there are no sd_mod and/or sg loaded).
When I manualy load sd_mod and sg, plug in USB disk, everything goes ok,
but the horor-scene arises when unplugging. one oops pops up, and after
couple of moments another one, which blocks the system. I can send
oops-report, if anyone asks.