Re: File Permissions are incorrect. Security flaw in Linux

From: DervishD
Date: Wed Oct 01 2003 - 14:54:11 EST

Hi Richard :)

* Richard B. Johnson <root@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> dixit:

Don't you think that viro@whatever reply was hostile?

> And you are being unfriendly. The correct response
> would have been; "Okay. Thanks".

If someone answers me something like "you are much of a dumb for
understanding the answer, so I'll just tell you that you're wrong"
(and believe me, that 'joke' about a well earned F in Unix 101 falls
in this category IMHO), I wouldn't bother to thank...

Most of the replies were polite, anyway, but some not ;)

Raúl Núñez de Arenas Coronado

--
Linux Registered User 88736