Re: Badness in as_remove_dispatched_request

From: Nick Piggin
Date: Fri Oct 03 2003 - 03:58:44 EST

Rodolfo Boer wrote:

Alle 10:13, venerdì 3 ottobre 2003, Rodolfo Boer ha scritto:

Hello! This is my first try with the 2.6.0-test kernels and I get AMOUNTS
of these warnings during boot-up on both test5 and test6 (this expecially
is from test6):

I'm sorry, I forgot half the mail.
This happens with tagged command queing enabled, which should be supported by
my Deskstar 180GXP.

Well, give the latest cset a try anyway, and let me know what you get.
I think TCQ for IDE is not very stable at the moment.