Q: Maintainer for drivers/isdn/hisax in kernel-2.6

From: Jan Schubert
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 17:08:08 EST

Who is the Maintainer for the (old) ISDN-Hisax-Part for the kernel-2.6 (located in drivers/isdn/hisax)? I've digged into the code and got some problems. IMHO there exist some old/outdated code which will never be used in the current state (there are some Kernel-Config-Values which are not defined or which will never be used). I tried to write an module to get an Teles ISDN-PCMCIA Card running and run into some problems which prevents me from further testing now.

Any help?
Thx, Jan

PS: May someone point me to an Kernel-Module-Howto for kernel-2.6? There is none in the the Documentation-Directory and i did'nt found one in the net for now....