Re: Linksys/Cisco GPL Violations

From: Andre Hedrick
Date: Sat Oct 11 2003 - 00:42:18 EST

David,

If you still have not paid and gotten legal advise on the position, you
are still talking out of your ARSE. Clearly you have horses and wishes
confused on what GPL is and is not.

If there is not boundary for modules then SCO will eat Linux alive in
court. You can't have it both ways.

Regards,

Andre Hedrick
LAD Storage Consulting Group

I am done with the subject, good day sir!