machine hangs in 2.6 bk latest

From: Kevin Brosius
Date: Sun Oct 12 2003 - 16:02:07 EST

I've noticed a pair of machine hangs today with latest 2.6.0 bk tree.
So far, I've been unable to retrieve information from the test machine,
as the network is down, console is unresponsive and in power save at the
time of the hang. (I've haven't tried Magic-Sysrq yet.)

After reboot, logs are truncated, so no useful information there either.

System is base SuSE 8.2, running 2.6.0 bk, pulled today (Sun 16:00 EST
or earlier).

Dual AMD MP CPUs, with reiserfs main fs on Mylex RAID disks. 2.6 bk
kernel from about a week ago was stable on this machine. I'll try and
capture more info. Any thoughts, please copy my email.

--
Kevin