Re: make htmldocs

From: Karel Kulhavý
Date: Tue Oct 14 2003 - 09:11:03 EST

> Let's take the Debian example. The Makefiles state that I need db2html to
> convert to your chosen HTML format. db2html is provided by docbook-utils,
> which it would seems installs the files listed publically at:

Sorry I downloaded source and installed. No db2html emerged, just docbook2html.
Tried debian's patch for the source. The same.
Tried symlinking docbook2html to db2html:

make[1]: Entering directory `/home/clock/linux-2.4.22/Documentation/DocBook'
rm -rf wanbook
db2html wanbook.sgml
jw: Please specify at least one catalog

Sorry but your guide seems not to work.

Again, please tell me, how to compile Linux Kernel HTML Documentation.

Cl<