Re: new reiser4 snapshot

From: Hans Reiser
Date: Fri Oct 17 2003 - 13:52:53 EST

This snapshot fixes two fatal bugs, and improves performance. Nikita can still make it crash, sigh, and we have discovered some unnecessary seeks when replicating Mike Benoit's settings for bonnie++ that are due to block allocation bugs. Sigh. We are probably still at least 2 weeks away from code that we can seriously ask people to use. The performance is good enough to be well worth using despite the allocation bugs, but we don't like to ask people to use code we know how to crash.

--
Hans