Silicon Image 3112

From: Antony Gelberg
Date: Sun Oct 19 2003 - 12:03:38 EST

Hi all,

I'm trying to get my SIL3112 RAID controller to work. It's in an ASUS
A7N8X mobo. I'd like to boot from a RAID 1 array.

I've built silraid into the kernel (2.4.22), but on boot I get:
driver for Silicon Image Medley 0.0.1: no raid array found.

My two drives are detected as /dev/hda and /dev/hdc. I _have_ set up
the array in the SIL BIOS.

If anyone can guide me on this, I'd be very grateful. As I would be for
a CC, as I'm not subscribed.

Now playing: Spock's Beard - A Guy Named Sid: pt. III - You Don't Know