Re: Uncorrectable Error on IDE, significant accumulation

From: Konstantin Kletschke
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 17:14:38 EST

* Konstantin Kletschke <konsti@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> [Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 11:54:01PM +0200]:

> > K7S5A Pro are dirt cheap these days, so it might be a good idea to buy a
> > new one.
>
> Thats it, bought Board and PSU, for 55EUR...

While at this point...

The new K7S5A Pro behaves strange.

When lilo comes up, it gets keyboard input containing of 4-6 lines
"t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:t:"...
When hitting backspace whole line gets cleared, enter boots default then.
WTF?
even with no keyboard plugged in. My first thought was disabling
"usb-keyboard support for dos" but... only a usb printer, ethernet and
serial modem are plugged in...

Regards, Konsti

--
2.6.0-test6-mm4