Re: patch for 2.4.22 sbp2 hang when loaded with devices already connected

From: Alexandre Oliva
Date: Mon Oct 20 2003 - 20:39:38 EST

On Oct 20, 2003, Ben Collins <bcollins@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Please let me send the patch to Marcelo. I have to get this into our
> repo, and merge things around back to Marcelo, else it makes things
> harder later.

Sure, do however you prefer. Sorry that I wasn't aware of the
procedure, and this ws the first patch I've ever submitted for the
kernel, woohoo! :-)

I just asked around where patches for 2.4 were supposed to be sent,
and got Marcelo's e-mail. Then I noticed another firewire-related
patch mentioned in the same bug report in Red Hat's bugzilla, saw it
had been posted to these two mailing lists, and thought I'd do that as
well.

Thanks again, your help was extremely useful in nailing the problem
down.

--
Alexandre Oliva Enjoy Guarana', see http://www.ic.unicamp.br/~oliva/
Red Hat GCC Developer aoliva@{redhat.com, gcc.gnu.org}