Re: srfs - a new file system.

From: Daniel Egger
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 12:55:29 EST

Am Mon, den 20.10.2003 schrieb Eric Sandall um 23:00:

> This sounds fairly similar to Coda[0], which is already in development and use.

The last time I looked Coda was a horrible mess of a code, closely
impossible to get it compile let alone configure and it seems to have
the same interoperability problems like intermezzo i.e. it didn't work
between i386<->powerpc. I haven't looked at Lustre light or srfs yet but
I certainly welcome any fresh projects in the area of distributed or
replicating filesystems.

--
Servus,
Daniel