Kconfig choice menu help text is not working in -test8

From: Rob Landley
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 02:51:39 EST

I'm banging away on the bzip patch, adding a choice menu to kconfig for
bzip/gzip/uncompressed, and I notice that the help text isn't working right.

To see this bug in action, go to "processor type and features", and descend
into the "subarchitecture menu" at the top of it. Pull up the help text on
anything, it'll say there's no help available.

Now look at arch/i386/Kconfig, and note that there IS help text for all those
menu choices. It's just not displaying it...

Rob