Re: Announce: Swsusp-2.0-2.6-alpha1

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 04:36:19 EST

Ah. That section (which used to contain patches against 2.5.67) was made
in May. I'll update the date.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.