Re: Announce: Swsusp-2.0-2.6-alpha1

From: Nigel Cunningham
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 02:43:55 EST

You should be able to press escape to cancel; if the message stays for
more than a couple of seconds, something is wrong. When you cancel, you
should get messages in the log that will help me diagnose and fix the
issue. You may need to run them through ksymoops to convert hex to
procedure names.

Regards,

Nigel

--
Nigel Cunningham
495 St Georges Road South, Hastings 4201, New Zealand

Evolution (n): A hypothetical process whereby infinitely improbable events occur
with alarming frequency, order arises from chaos, and no one is given credit.