Re: 2.4.22 usbserial/pl2303 oops

From: Burjan Gabor
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 19:18:17 EST

On Mon, Oct 27, 2003 at 03:42:34PM -0800, Greg KH wrote:

> Can you try 2.4.23-pre8 and see if that fixes your problem?

2.4.23-pre8 fixed that, so the serial emulation is working now.

How can I grove the serial baud rate? After I change the baud rate over
9600 bps in minicom, I see only the noise and cannot communicate with
the built-in modem of my phone. In the phone I can't force the
communication speed, so I have to use some software solution.

RTFM with a pointer to any relevant documentation is sufficient for me.

Thank for your help,

Gabor