Re: ACPI suspend does not work when X is running

From: Kovacs Richard
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 04:59:50 EST

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 28 Patrick Mochel wrote:
> > I think it might have something to do with the modules
> > agpgart,
> > intel-agp,
> > i830.
> Please try unloading as many of those modules as you can before
> suspending, and re-inserting them after you resume.

Okay. What I've done is the following. Unloaded every module except
the ones above before even trying to suspend. Then unloaded the above
modules during suspend, so basically no modules should have been
loaded before shutting down. The result: the same. Blank screen has
not appeared now, I only got the double fault, that is attached to my
previous mail.

In 2.4.22 swsusp works fine for me.

So what's the next step I should do to investigate?

Thx,

Richard